Online Storage Opportunities
Online storage is the better way to back up your information. It is a more effective way to store your most important files. It is an easier way to share your files with others.
With the online storage options available through CryptoNet Services, you will find the right level of storage space to meet your needs. You have the option for unlimited sharing within your storage space limits within your plan.
Backups are manual and automatic for your convenience.
Advantages of Online Storage
- Reduce Your HDD Burdens. With online storage, you are saving your HDD space for critical items that require your immediate attention. Reducing this burden can also improve your local file access speeds.
- Global Availability. With online storage, you’re able to access your files anywhere you have access to a data connection. That means you don’t need to worry about losing a flash drive or your computer while you travel.
- Improved Data Safety. If your HDD would become non-operational for some reason, you might lose access to your data. The same is true if your desktop or mobile device were to stop function. With online storage, you know your data is always safe from these hazards.
- Better Security. When your data is stored off-site, you reduce the risks of experiencing a data breach should unauthorized individuals access your local resources.
- Simplified Sharing. With online storage, sharing important files, even if they are large, becomes much easier. You’ll be able to avoid the attachment limitations which are sometimes imposed by email providers.
There is also the benefit of collaboration to experience when you choose online storage from CryptoNet Services. When you have multiple people able to access a file, then content creation becomes much easier to manage. You no longer need to worry about version tracking because the current version is always saved with your storage solution.
Getting started today is easy. Just choose the online storage solution which meets your needs, then follow our simple checkout process. Then you’ll be experiencing these potential benefits personally!